- Clayandblossom: Our stylists are working today, packing your lovely boxes! They are looking forward to some time out over easter tomorrow and Sunday though!
- Clayandblossom: @nailcouturela the postman just dropped off your awesome looking sample package, must say the crazy rainbow coloured zigzag one is my fav! x
- Clayandblossom: @sproutwellness just received your beautiful looking samples, can't wait to get them tested. Some of them look so good you could eat them! x
- Clayandblossom: For all you package lovers out there, our top brands KMS and Phyto have just relaunched their ranges in some shiny... http://t.co/dCilknns
- Clayandblossom: #ff @artifexdesign @bashredford this Friday! The boys there have designed & developed our fantastic website which we are hugely proud of xx
It does exactly what it says on the tin really, you can, literally, ask us anything (within reason, and it has to be hair related...) We were sat around the salon, trying to work out why people would visit our site as opposed to others out there, and what made us different to them. The obvious conclusion was our salon, and the expertise that comes with it.
So, we created 'Ask us Anything'. It's a unique, and completely free site feature, that allows you some air time with an expert to ask the questions you really need answering about haircare. It's not an opportunity for us to sell you products face to face, it's a place where you can come to ask about the best methods for getting the most out of your hair. We will, obviously recommend products if necessary, but we aren't mercenary salesmen. Panic not.
How does it work?
Just below, you'll see a thing that looks like a calendar, and a drop down time selector. Click and choose a date & time that's best suited to you, fill in your details and give us a bit of guidance on what you want to know, and we'll send you an email confirming your slot. It's that simple. Beware though, this tends to be booked up pretty quickly so you'll need to hurry when you see a slot that fit's your schedule. You'll also need skype, and a computer, obviously.